- Study of pressure parameter : Ultrafiltration of distilled water at 20°C while measuring the water flow at different pressures.
- Recuperation of copper : Add Cu2+ under CuSO4 form, dosage of copper by atomic absorption spectrophotometer (not supplied as standard).
- Study of discharge rate : During all tests we work at constant pressure (1bar), and at constant.
- Influence of pH on discharge rate : we vary the pH by addition of H2SO4 or NaOH. We work at constant pressure and constant Cu2+ concentration.
The pilot is composed of :
- A ceramic tubular device with hollow fibres.
- A feeding tank in PVC.
- A cooling circuit, temperature regulator.
- A temperature probe Pt 100 with display and alarm threshold.
- A permeate storage tank.
- Electrovalve for introduction of cold water.
- A multicellular centrifugal pump with a protection device.
- Three manometers.
- Three flowmeters
- Two manual control valves (flow/pressure),
- An inlet filter placed after the pump protecting the cartridges.
- The circuit is made in PVC.
- A control cabinet including the pump protection and the temperature regulator
- 1500 x 800 x 1900 mm
- Power supply : 220V / single phase / 50 Hz
- Water supply and drain
- Heating resistance in line 1,5 kW