Reverse Osmosis Pilot
Important parameters for this process :
- The important parameters for the membranous processes are :
- The flow speed on the membrane in the recycling loop (where the salt solution is concentrated) ;
- The pressure given by the pump at the input of the membrane ;
- The permeability of the membrane.
- The temperature.
- The efficiency at 10 bars (16 bars) is only of 5% (15%) maxi, for this reason, we recycle the supply water which concentrate itself.
- The pilot is powered either by the electric cabinet of the Tournesol module, either by the electric network, according to the low load threshold of the batteries.
At the end of the production, we will be able to analyse the energy consumed by the network and the energy consumed by the panels.
- We will calculate the permeability of the membrane and we will verify its performances according to the following hydraulic and chemical parameters:
- Consumption of energy
- Speed control
- Level control
- Production cost solar/netwok
- Pressure at the input of the mould.
- Waste rate
- Waste recycling flow
- Concentration of NaCl
- The filtrate flow for water initially loaded of 5g/l – 25 l/h at 10 bars.
- Practical works time: 4 hours
- Spiral membrane cartridge
- Stainless steel 304 vertical multistage centrifugal pump
- Electronic speed driver
- 3 rods level detectors
- Supply tank
- Filtrate tank
- A capacitive level probe with its controller operating the feed water solenoid valve
- 3 PVC flow meters
- 2 manometers
- 3 manometers
- 1 Conductivity meter with probe and digital display.
- Control cabinet including pump control and safety protection, emergency stop botton conductivity meter transmitter, the speed driver, the level controller, the main switch.
- All the piping are in PVC, the pilot is mounted on a stainless steel frame with aluminium nuts.
Option 1: A water softener at the input of the module
Option 2: A second conductivity probe with transmitter at the input
- Power supply: 220V / single phase / 50 Hz – 1.5 kW
- Water supply and drain
- 1500 x 800 x 1900 mm