Emissions Treatment Pilot Unit
- Study of pressure drop in the waste gas circuit components.
- Measuring filter efficiency and clogging as a function of dust particle size.
- Measuring cyclone performance as a function of dust particle size, air flow and pressure drop.
- Packed Tower scrubber analysis (NTU, HTU, K).
- Column hydrodynamics.
- Study of liquid waste neutralisation.
- Measuring efficiency as a function of dust and acid gas concentration and smoke velocity
Unit for study of filtration and cyclone separation.
- Centrifugal blower
- Air flowmeter
- Pitot type with manometer
- Dust injection system with flow control.
- Cyclone in borosilicate glass, diameter 100 mm.
- Filter box, with two drawers and a range of filters.
- Two U-tube manometers for pressure loss measurements.
- Sample of dust of mixed diameters
Dimensions and weight
- 2 400 x 600 x 2 200 mm – 110 Kg
- Precision balance : 0.1g – 2kg
- Vacuum cleaner
- Electricity : 220V, 2kW
- Water, HCl gas, soda.