Sewage Treatment Pilot By Nitrification – Denitrification – Dephosphatisation
- To understand the degradation phenomena of organic and chemical pollutants by the action of the micro-organisms in an aerobic environment followed by a physico-chemical treatment.
- Operation of a treatment plant according to sampling and daily analyses.
- Characterization of the nitrification – denitrification – dephosphatisation stages.
- An anoxia tank with stirrer
- A ventilation tank with measurement of pH, temperature and dissolved oxygen,
- A clarification conical tank device with recuperation of the sludge
- A compressor controlled by oxygen rate measurement.
- A resistance (heater) dependant of temperature measurement,
- A dosing pump for basic solution controlled by pH measurement.
- A substrate supply pump.
- A sludge recycling pump.
- A recycling pump for the main solution
- An air flowmeter
- A liquid flowmeter for the substrat
- A laminate decanter, with adjustable plates, made of three compartments that fill themselves by overflow from the clarification device :
- A tank for the coagulation – stirred flocculation,
- A tank for the enlargement of the flakes,
- A tank for the decantation by overflow for the treated water
- A tank for the preparation of flocculation agent and coagulant (the reagents) mounted on the magnetic stirrer
- A pump for the reactants dosing
- A control panel with instrumentation and controls
- The unit is mounted on a stainless steel frame.
- 2 200 x 700 x 2 000 mm.
- Power supply : 220 V / single phase / 50 Hz