Ion Exchange Pilot Manufacturer
Ion Exchange Pilot
- According to the analysis of the water and flow to be treated or the desired quality to obtain, one can choose.
- The resin to test.
- The type of regenerating.
- The quantity of regenerating.
- The flow and function type (co-current, counter-current).
- Measuring the resin capacity according to the regeneration and then calculation the material balances (Ca²+, TH, TA, TAC).
- Two Altuglass columns (for regeneration)..
- Two Altuglass columns (for processing).
- The columns are removable to change the resins.
- 1 litre of anionic resin.
- 1 litre of cationic resin.
- 1 polypropylene centrifugal pump.
- 5 transparent PVC tanks.
- 1 Conductivity measuring sensor with digital display.
- Five measuring sensor layouts. The measuring sensors are moved in the layouts according to the chosen processes.
- Two fluid circuits to feeding the columns either in co-current or counter-current mode.
- Control panel including a synoptic with diodes to improve the circuit understanding according to the different regeneration /processing stages. It includes the pump control and safety protection, the conductivity measuring transmitters. All the piping is in PVC, the pilot is mounted on a stainless steel frame.
- Another conductivity measuring sensor with digital display
- Power supply : 220V / single phase / 50 Hz – Power consumption : 80 W.
- Strong cationic resin : Purolite C100 – Strong anionic resin : Purolite A200 HCI 5%, NaOH 5%.
Last Updated on: 10th Nov 2014