Aerobic Sludge Sewage Treatment Pilot With Data Acquisition System
- To obtain the maximum purification output by varying :
- Volumic and specific load
- Sludge age
- Bio flocculate quality
- White polyethylene supply tank.
- Stainless steel circulator.
- Plexiglass oxidation tank.
- Rushton variable speed stirrer, with display
- Air injection rod, air diffuser, air pump.
- One gas rotameter, one liquid rotameter.
- Two peristaltic pumps to recycle the sludge and the substrate at variable flow
- Plexiglass sedimentation tank.
- Collection tank for the purified water with secondary decantation
- Continuous dissolved oxygen measuring probe with transmitter-regulator. The air pump is controlled by the oxygen measurement.
- Continuous pH measuring probe with its transmitter with two alarms and 4/20 mA output.
- A control cabinet regrouping the start/stop controls for the three pumps, circulator, stirrer. Two sequencing units are supplied to plan the working cycles of these
- Elements. The cabinet includes the oxygen, pH and temperature probe transmitters. All the security devices of the pumps and the stirrer.
- The unit is made from PVC and Plexiglass.
- pH measuring probe with its transmitter
- Oxygen measuring probe with its transmitter
Data acquisition :
- Data acquisition of pH, oxygen
- A Labview® run-time version software with the synoptic of the process. Visualisation displays showing the evolution of the different parameters according to the time on curves and tables forms with saving of the data.
- OP1: Red-Ox data acquisition including probe with transmitter and additional interface module
- OP2: temperature data acquisition including an immersed heater to maintain the temperature for the micro-organisms. Pt100 probe with its transmitter
- OP3: PC computer
- Power supply: 220 V / single phase / 50 Hz
- Consumption: less than 1000 W
- Activated sludge or enzymes.
- Characterized substrate.
- (L x w x h) = 1700 x 700 x 2000 mm