Water Temperature Control Bench Manufacturer
Water Temperature Control Bench
- Study of temperature control with two different actuators (1st range process)
- Split range control
- Study of a static answer
- Identification in open and closed loop mode.
- Measure of the output power of the regulator on the control cabinet with the help of secured plugs.
- Disturbance of the set point.
- A tank made of stainless steel with draining and overflow
- An electric heater – power 1,5 kW
- A Pt 100 temperature probe
- A security thermostat
- A low level security of the heater
- A flow meter for the cold fluid
- A stainless steel pump
- A disturbance temperature circuit
- A set of manual valves
- A converter
- A numeric controller
- Universal entry: mV, V, my, T/L, RTD
- Algorithm of regulation: P, PI, PID, autoadaptatif
- Data acquisition module ref MAC composed with :
- A regulator with a RS485 communication card. In this case the reference number of the equipment equipped with the regulator with card become .
- A converter RS485/RS232
- A data acquisition software under Windows allowing :
- Reading PID parameters.
- The drawing of the curves.
- The remote control of the regulator parameters.
- The storage of the values
- PC computer type Pentium IV
Dimensions and weight
- 1 700 x 1 500 x 600 mm – 120 kg
- Power supply : 220 V three phases – 50 Hz – 2 kW.
Last Updated on: 12th Nov 2014