Water Flow Control Bench
- Study of a pressure process control
- Study of a static answer
- Identification in open loop and closed-loop mode
- Answer to a disturbance
- Measure of the output power of the regulator on the control cabinet with the help of secured plugs
- A water supply tank in transparent PVC
- A circulating pump
- A proportional pneumatic valve
- A converter P/I
- A diaphragm
- A differential pressure sensor with transducer, output 4-20 mA
- 2 flow meters
- A set of manual valves
- Filter regulator
- A pressure disturbance circuit
- A digital controller : universal input: mV, V, mA, T/L, RTD – output 4-20 mA
- Control Algorithm : P, PI, PID, auto adaptive.
- Shunt for the measure of the output power of the regulator and the signal of the pneumatic valve with the help of secured plugs for connecting recorder or other devices.
- Data acquisition module ref MAC composed with :
- A regulator with a RS485 communication card. In this case the reference number of the equipment equipped with the regulator with card become.
- A converter RS485/RS232.
- A data acquisition software under Windows allowing :
- Reading PID parameters.
- The drawing of the curves.
- The remote control of the regulator parameters.
- The storage of the values
- PC computer type Pentium IV
- 1 700 x 1 500 x 500 mm.
- Power supply : 380 V three phases – 50 Hz – 0.37 kW (other voltages on inquiry)
- Compressed Air supply: 6 NL/h – 6 bars (not supply as standard)