Air Pressure Control Bench
- Study of air pressure control
- Study of a closed loop.
- Setting of a PID controller.
- Balancing the pressure of an air tank subjected to disturbances by air injection through a solenoid valve.
- A tank under pressure , 4 bars maxi
- A proportional pneumatic valve
- 1 manometer 0-10 bars
- 1 disturbance valve with micrometric setting
- 1 setting valve 12 bars
- Universal input controller, output 4/20 mA, control algorithm P, PI,PID, PD+, MR. Automatic or manual operation – autoadaptive
- A pressure sensor, output 4-20 mA, 0-10 bars.
- Supplied with technical documentation
- Data acquisition module ref MAC composed with :
- A regulator with a RS485 communication card. In this case the reference number of the equipment equipped with the regulator with card become.
- A converter RS485/RS232
- A data acquisition software under Windows allowing :
- Reading PID parameters,
- The drawing of the curves,
- The remote control of the regulator parameters.
- The storage of the values.
- PC computer type Pentium IV
- 1 700 x 1 200 x 600 mm.
- Power supply : 220 V mono 50 Hz
- Air supply : 4 bars