Water Level Control Bench Manufacturer
Water Level Control Bench
- Study of a level control loop (1st range)
- Study of the static answer
- Identification in open loop and closed-loop mode
- Calibration of a level sensor
- Disturbance of the set point.
- A tank in PVC
- A column in altuglas, height 1300 mm
- A stainless steel centrifugal pump
- A controller :
- universal entry: mV, V, my, T/L dual display measure/instruction
- Algorithm control : P, PI, PID, Tautoadaptatif.
- A converter P/I
- A differential pressure sensor, 0-100 mbar,
- A set of manual valves
- Filter regulator
- A flow meter
- A control cabinet
- Floor mounted bench with stainless steel frame and aluminium nuts
- Shunt for the measure of the output power of the regulator and the signal of the pneumatic valve with the help of secured plugs for connecting recorder or other devices.
- Data acquisition module ref MAC composed with :
- A regulator with a RS485 communication card. In this case the reference number of the equipment equipped with the regulator with card become.
- A converter RS485/RS232
- A data acquisition software under Windows allowing :
- Reading PID parameters.
- The drawing of the curves.
- The remote control of the regulator parameters.
- The storage of the value.
- PC computer type Pentium IV
- Power supply : 380 V three phases – 50 Hz – 0.25 kW (other voltages on inquiry)
- Compressed Air supply: 6 NL/h – 6 bars (not supply as standard)
Last Updated on: 12th Nov 2014