- Composition of automated sequences using a PIA.
- Management of TOR or analogue control loops.
- Realisation of the GRAFCET level 1 of an operation.
- Identification of the elements of an automated system.
- pH and temperature simulation
- 4 tanks in transparent PVC, 25, 25, 20 and 75 litre capacities, with drainage and lateral taps. The 25 litre tanks are each equipped with three liquid level detectors, the 75 litre tank having one.
- 3 stainless steel centrifugal pumps with flow rate measurement.
- 2 stirrers for the 25 litre tanks.
- 7 pneumatic flapper valves.
- 3 plastic flow meters.
- 1 pH simulator, 1 temperature simulator.
- The circuit is made in PVC and the experimental device is supported on an stainless steel frame