- To manufacture a powder from a liquid solution
- Influence of the experimental conditions
- Determination of the energetic balance
- Mollier diagram analysis
- Atomization chamber. Cover closing device. Insulation of the cover and the cylindrical part.
- A door for maintenance operations of the nozzle and cleaning operations, with lighted windows. A security device prevent the equipment running when the door is open.
- Bi injection fluid nozzle (air and liquid solution)
- Solution feeding pressurized vat, in stainless steel 316L. Function with compressed air
- Resistances heater with input air temperature process control
- 1 fan
- 1 Separation cyclone
- 3 Pt 100 O temperature probes, 1 at the atomizer input, 1 at the cyclone output, 1 for the measurement of the atomization chamber temperature.
- 2 humidity probes, 1 at the atomizer input, 1 at the cyclone output, of which one resist to 100°C.
- One over-pressure safety device consisting in a probe measuring pressure 0,5 bar switching off the compressed air feeding.
- The atomization tower is mounted on adjustable feet and is equipped with a platform with castors.
- Food processing construction
- Electrical cabinet including :
- The control and fan protection (with speed driver and potentiometer in option)
- The control and protection of electrical heater resistances, with the 2 static power units
- The regulator
- 6 displays (2 for humidity, 3 for temperature, 1 for air flow in option), emergency stop, switch with lock, switch on light
Optional Equipment :
- 1 anemometer probe for air flow measurement at the input of the heater
- 1 speed driver and 1 potentiometer to set the speed of the fan
The atomization pilot enables the treatment of following food liquids : milk, coffee, soup.
- Feed flow : 5 kg/h
- Dry material rate : 30 %
- Input temperature : 20°C
- Evaporation capacity : 3,5 kg/h
- Convert powder flow : 1.5 Kg/h
- Input air temperature : 180°C
- Output air temperature : 80°C
- Room temperature : 20°C
- Ambient humidity : 35 to 40%
- Outlet humidity : 3%
- Powder average temp : 50°C to 65°C
- 2800 x 2700 x 2200 mm
- Compressed air : Reference pressure : 3 bars product / 2 bars compressed air
- Air consumption : 0 to 5 Nm3/h at 3 bars
- Power consumption : 24 kW – 50 Hz – 3 Phases + Gr + N