Series And Parallel Pump Test Bench With Torque And Speed Measurement Manufacturer
Series And Parallel Pump Test Bench With Torque And Speed Measurement
- Study of the pumps alone, in series and in parallel modes.
- Determination of the characteristic curves (suction and discharge).
- Study of the relation flow/pressure.
- Study of the influence of the suction height.
- Influence of the rotational speed on the flow.
- Measurement of the electric power absorbed by a pump.
- Measurement of the mechanical power absorbed by a pump.
- Calculation of the efficiency of a pump.
- Demonstration of the cavitation phenomenon.
- A centrifugal pump with stainless steel body, power 0.55 kW
- A second centrifugal pump to study the coupling of the pumps in series or parallel
Five pressures measurements:
- 2 pressure vacuum gages
- 3 pressure gages
- A integrated wattmeter integrated with digital indicator
- A speed measurement of the pump with a proximity detector of and digital indicator
- An electronic speed driver with control potentiometer
- An control cabinet with main switch with light, fuses, emergency stop button, “ON/OFF button)
- A stainless steel 304L frame mounted on castors with aluminium nuts.
- This bench also exist with 5 pressure sensors with digital indicators instead of the pressure gauges.
- Electrical power supply : 230 V / 50 Hz / single phase, 1,5 kW.
- Cold water 20°C / 3 bars (For the filling of the tank)
- Sewer : for draining
Dimensions and weight
- L x w x h : 2050 x 650 x 1750 mm
- Weight : ~ 140 kg.
Last Updated on: 6th Nov 2014