Oil Cooled Transformer Manufacturer
- Copper coils are wounded with perfect tappings on the both secondary and primary sides
- Air cooled transformer made up of grade laminated core of silicon stamping used.
- Terminals insulated for both primary and secondary with properly marked
- Facility of outlets and inlets with stop-cocks
- For transformer cooling perfect fins are equipped in oil cooling type
- MS powder box in housed transformer to prevent from rust
- For the high insulation strength, primary and secondary coils are impregnated in vacuum
- 1KVA/ 2KVA/ 3KVA/5KVA upto15kva with voltage ratio 415/415v or 415/215v or as per requirements.
- Perfect type of oil/air cooled type of transformer basically used for various experiments:
- In order to known its efficiency and parameters of its same circuits sumpner back to back tests are performed
- In order to known its efficiency and parameters of its same circuits QC and SC tests are conducted on 3 phase transformers.
- To study the performance of 3-phase transformer for its various connections, i.e. delta/ delta-star star-star /star-and delta-delta and find the magnitude of 3rd harmonic current.
Last Updated on: 25th Mar 2016