D.C. Motor coupled with A.C. Alternator (Rotating arm type or Salient pole type)
Features:-MG Set Lab Equipment
- Outer yoke made up of High permeability steel.
- Larger size of bearings for longer life and trouble free operations.
- Suitable copper conductor with best quality insulated material used to give continuous duty.
- Skewed Rotor construction with dynamically balance ensuring low noise.
- Vacuum pressure impregnation for armature and field windings ensuring high in sulation strength.
- Revolving Armature-Fixed Pole type or Salient pole Type.
- Voltage regulation within limit as per ISS.
- Special guard also provided on the coupling to avoid any mishappening during operation.
- Ratings Available both in 1phase/3phase at 0.8 P.F.
This special type of D.C. Motor coupled with alternator non salient pole type can be used for following experiments:-
- To measure negative sequence & zero sequence reactance of Synchronous machines.
- To determine the direct axis (Xd”) and quadrature axis reactance’s (Xq”) of an Alternator.
- To determine the sub transient direct axis (Xd”) and quadrature axis reactance’s (Xq”) of Salient pole