Level Measurement Bench
- Study of the sensors installation
- Study of the different cases of applications.
- Calibration of the sensors.
- Determination of the characteristic curves of the sensors and their accuracy.
The water network feed a vat through an adjustable pressure regulator (0 to 3 bar). The vat is equipped with a flow adjusting valve, an overflow, a total draining valve, a discharge valve with a leak flow adjusting valve and a steel rule to locate easely the level.
In the vat are installed several types of level measurement sensors: an ultrasonic sensor, a capacitive effect sensor, a float sensor and a hydrostatic pressure sensor.
The display of the different sensors is common and situated in the front side of the electrical cabinet. A 4 positions switch allows to select the sensor to study.
The device is mounted on a welded stainless steel frame, with PVC panel and is equipped with 4 adjustable feet.
- A regulator.
- A membrane valve to adjust the feeding flow.
- A vat in altuglas with support lid for the level sensors.
- A capacitive effect level sensor.
- An ultrasonic level sensor.
- A level sensor by hydrostatic pressure measurement.
- A float level sensor.
- A digital indicator with graphic display by bar graph.
- A valve adjusting the output flow.
- An electrical cabinet.
- Technical manual in English
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz, 250 W
- Water: network clean water 3 bar, 20 °C, 500 l/h.
- Dimensions (L x w x h) : 850 x 450 x 1150 mm