Industrial Flow Meters Trainer
- Principle Teaching Objectives
- Study of the implantation of the sensors.
- Calibration of the sensors.
- Determination of the characteristic curves of the sensors and their accuracy.
A centrifugal pump suck-up a non compressible fluid (water) from a buffer tank; this fluid flow via an adjusting membrane valve and a rotameter on two pipes on which are mounted different flow sensors: an electromagnetic flowmeter, a vortex flowmeter, a turbine flowmeter on one hand, and a venturi and a diaphragm on the other hand (this two devices are linked to a differential pressure sensor). The fluid flow in a closed loop and return to the buffer tank.
- A centrifugal pump
- A PVC tank
- A speed driver allowing
- 1 Venturi in Altuglass
- 1 Diaphragm in Altuglass
- 2 manometers in U and a differential pressure sensor
- 1 Rotameter
- 1 Electromagnetic flowmeter
- A tension is applied to the fluid that is captured by two electrodes and informs a converter of the fluid speed.
- 1 vortex flowmeter
- 1 turbine flowmeter
- A turbine with blades in plastic turns in relation with the flow around a shaft. A magnet transmits this rotation to a Hall sensor mounted outside of the case. Electronics linked to the sensor transforms the frequency in instantaneous flow.
- The bench is presented on a stainless steel frame with aluminium nuts. The piping are made of PVC.
- The control cabinet include the control and the safety protection of the pump, as well as the speed driver and the power supply for all transmitters.
- The electronics of each flowmeter is local (on the flowmeter), the display of the pressure sensor is deported on the electrical cabinet.
- We can propose on inquiry other flow meters configurations:
- Option 1 : Ultrasonic flowmeter
- Option 2 : Mass flowmeter
- Power supply : 220 V mono 50 Hz – Power 0.37 kW
- Clean water : 4 bar, 20°C, for the tank filling
- (L x w x h) : 2300 * 650 * 1800 mm