Air Cooled Transformer Manufacturer
- Air cooled transformer made up of CRGO grade laminated core of silicon stamping used.
- Copper coils are wounded with perfect tappings on the both secondary and primary sides
- For the primary and secondary insulated terminals are marked for the identifications of different connections.
- Available in MS powder coated box for rust proof
- For the high insulation strength, primary and secondary coils are impregnated in vacuum pressure.
- 1KVA/ 2KVA/ 3KVA/5KVA with voltage ratio 230/115v or 230/230v or as per requirement
- Core Type / Shell Type
- This special type of air cooled transformer can be used for following experiments
- To find turns polarity and ratio of a single phase transformer.
- To study short circuit and open circuit tests of single phase transformers.
- To perform sumpner’s back to back test on single phase transformer.
- Two single transformers by parallel operations
- To find the voltage and efficiency regulation of single phase transformers by the direct loadings.
- To study the scott connection on two single phase transformer.
Last Updated on: 25th Mar 2016