Vicat Apparatus Manufacturer
- Meet GB/T1346, ASTM C187, ISO 9597
- The apparatus is used to determine water content requirement of normal cement consistency, setting time and the soundness of Portland cement
- For Determination Of Normal Consistency Of Hydraulic Cement, Gypsum Plaster And Lime Setting Time Of Cement, Gypsum Plaster And Gypsum Concrete
Technical Specifications :
- Complete with one each of mould, glass plate, Initial needle, final needle and consistency plunger. Sturdy steel Base plate, adjustable height main axis.
- A Frame With A Vertically Moving Bearing Rod
- Mould In The Form Of Frustum Of A Cone 70 Mm Bottom Dia.
- 60 Mm Top Dia. And 40 Mm High With Base Plate
- Needle 1 Mm Dia. X 50 Mm Long
- Plunger 10 Mm Dia. X 50 Mm Long
- Plunger 19 Mm Dia. X 44.4 Mm Long
- Plunger 12.5 Mm Dia. X 25 Mm Long
- One Brass Weight
Last Updated on: 23rd Jun 2016