This apparatus allows concentration under vacuum conditions of food and biological products :
- Apple juice concentration.
- Concentrated sugared milk manufacturing.
- Tomato sauce concentration.
- Fermented musts concentration.
- To establish material balance on the evaporator.
- To establish energy balance on the condenser.
- To study the pressure influence and the agitation speed on evaporation time.
- To study the pressure influence on the boiling point temperature of the product.
- To calculate the conduction heat transfer coefficients in agitated tank.To calculate Reynolds number of the agitator.
- To calculate Reynolds number of the agitator.
A platform-mounted laboratory model with wheels made of :
- A tank equipped with a soldered and sealed double jacket containing the product.
- Material: stainless steel 304L.
- Surface state: grain 320 (inner) grain 220 (outer).
- A variable-speed scraping agitator with setting potentiometer.
- An anchor with variable speed motor power 0,75 kW.
- Tank displacement by manual jack.
- Tank rotation around an axis for washing after treatment of difficult products.
- Safety sensor indicating tank presence before starting the agitator.
The tank includes :
- 1 Pt100 temperature probe.
- 1 exhaust ball valve.
- 1 funnel for product introduction.
- 1 glass observation window on the top of the tank.
- 4 fittings, safety valve, control manometer.
- 1 vacuum control valve, connection of the vacuum unit.
- 1 plunging cane mounted on SMS plug for sampling
The double wall circuit is made of :
- 2 threaded fittings (20/27).
- 1 Pt100 probe for the double jacket input temperature.
The safety control panel includes :
- Observation window with lighting.
- Cover opening and lifting control.
- Agitator control, speed control with display.
- Vacuum pump control and protection.
- Heating unit safety device
- 1000 x 1000 x 1900 mm.
- This apparatus needs the vacuum generator unit and the heating unit.
- Total consumption with and : 7 kW.
- Power supply: 380 V (3P + Gr + N).