This tank can be used to mix:
- Milk jam
- Fresh cheese
- Not cooked pressed pastes
- Cooked pressed pastes
- It is used for adding and mixing ferments with pasteurised milk to obtain yoghurts.
- 304L stainless steel cylindrical tank with double and/or triple jacket.
- Mounted on 3 wheels.
- Double jacket for water circulation under pressure (1 bar max.) and temperature 90°C, insulating with welded tight stainless steel jacket.
- Closing by lid of wire binding.
- Double jacket discharge valve.
- Tank discharge valve (butterfly valve).
- Stirrer with motor speed reducer mounted on the cover.
- 2 double jacket ½ male inlets / outlets connections.
- 2 stainless steel flexible hoses.
- 1 exhaust valve to purge the double jacket.
- 1 Pt100 probe measuring the product temperature and allowing its control. This probe is connected to the heating unit
- Heating unit 90°C, 380 V, 3 phases.
- Control panel with regulator, variator, stirrer protection and control, heating unit protection.
- Power supply : 380 V, 3 phases.
- Water: 1 bar, 2 m3/h.
- Dimensions : (L x W x H) : 500 x 500 x 1200 mm