- To draw the curve log. DH = f(v) to calculate the number of Reynolds Re, DH being the load losses and v the speed in the tube
- To calculate the critical Re value and the viscosity of the liquid
- To obtain the pipe friction coefficients f according to the equations of Darcy and Blasius.
- Loaded Tank
- Tube of 3 mm diameter for water circulation,
- Tubes piezometric upstream and downstream,
- Water manometer and mercury manometer.
Dimensions and weight
- 1200 x 1200 x 600 (load tank up to 2300 mm)
- Electrical power supply: 220V – 50 Hz
- Location for the header tank to be installed 2.4 m. above ground level.