This unit is equipped with casters, mounted on a painted and epoxy-treated steel structure, and was designed with an ergonomic design.
- A large printed synoptic panel reproducing the circuits as a whole.
- A refrigerating circuit equipped with a compressor.
- A system to introduce breakdowns, equipped with lights, switches and controls.
- Variable current and voltage circuits.
- A data collection system equipped with corresponding instruments
- This unit enables the study and analysis of the following topics.
- Faults on the compressor valve.
- Faults on the oil separator.
- Faults due to excessive coolant.
- Faults due to lack of coolant.
- Total blockage of coolant going to the evaporator.
- Broken regulator.
- Obstructed dehydrator.
- Condensation pressure too high.
- Suction pressure too high.
- Suction pressure too low.
- Electric motor phase cut off.
- Both motor phases cut off.
- Defective refrigerating thermostat.
- Defective freezing thermostat.
- Defective trip coil.
- Defective thermal protection of compressor.
- Defective run capacitor.
- Techniques for mounting/dismounting and connecting the different components.
- Quality control of components.
- A compressor
- Condenser, fluid indicator, filters, evaporator with thermal load, thermostatic valve, oil separator
- Set of electrical instruments, all class 1.5, comprising: 1 voltmeter, 1 ammeter, 1 wattmeter, 1 COS(Φ) meter, 1 ohmmeter, 1 capacitance meter.
- Flowmeter for coolants.
- Electronic thermometers with PTC sensors.
- Pressure gauges.
- Voltage variator.
- Current variator.
- Fixed voltage cables.
- Complete set of components for running a training programme, comprising thermostats, pressure switches, time delay relays, thermal and capacity protection systems.
- switches for introducing breakdowns in the installation. Breakdowns in the hydraulic part are introduced by activating control valves, while electrical breakdowns are introduced by activating relays.
- Manual of theory and experiments
- Electricity supply: 230 V – 50 Hz single phase
Dimensions and weight
- 1800 x 800 x 1800 mm – 167 kg