Refrigeration Cycle Demonstration Equipment Manufacturer
- Observe the evaporation and condensation of the refrigerant.
- Represent and understand the refrigeration cycle in a diagram: log p,h.
- Determination of the coefficient of performance
- Oil return in a submerged evaporator
- An evaporator in which the coolant is vaporized and removes a certain quantity of heat from the water circulating in the copper tube coil.
- A hermetic compressor.
- A condenser.
- A pressure relief valve that allows the passage of coolant, liquid from the condenser, towards the evaporator by reducing pressure.
- A porthole window placed between the pressure relief valve and the evaporator allows observation of steam formation during the period of rest.
- Two pressure gauges.
- Eight Pt100 sensors with a digital indicator
- Two flowmeters
- Option 1: Digital Wattmeter
- Option 2: Rotameter for the coolant flow rate
- Option 3: Acquisition module:
- Replacement of two gauges by piezometric sensors with analog output
- Interfaces 4-20 mA / RS485
- RS485 Converter – RS 432
- One OPC server
- Block diagram of the system developed in Labview
- Electricity supply: 220/240 V single phase 50 Hz + Earth
- Water supply and drainage: 400 L/h, pressure 1 bar
Dimensions and weight
- 850 x 550 x 800mm – 50 kg
Last Updated on: 4th Feb 2016