Pilot designed for the pasteurization from 50 to 125 L/hr for 85°C (milk for example)
The pasteurizer is made of three zones:
- preheating: inlet product / outlet product exchanger
- pasteurizer: tubular heat exchanger – product / water
- cooling: tubular heat exchanger – product / water. The 304 stainless steel circuit (SMS standards) including:
- A recessing zone.
- A stainless steel / glass flow meter, needle display (product supply circuit).
- A diversion valve at the exit of the pasteurization zone.
- A centrifugal pump.
- 4 Pt100 temperature probes, 3 thermometers.
- A disk recorder.
- A diversion valve depending on temperature measurement.
- An overpressured (110°C) hot water production unit (10 kW) equipped with a controller displaying measurement and pasteurization temperature setpoint.
- An electrical cabinet including pump control and safety, a temperature controller, the 2 temperature displays and the paper recorder.