Linear Heat Conduction is part of Heat Transfer Lab Equipment.
- A small-scale accessory works on the principles of linear heat conduction, and to enable the thermal conductivity of various solid conductors and insulators to be measured.
- Comprises a heating section, cooling section plus four intermediate section conductor samples and two insulator samples.
- The heating section, cooling section and one of the intermediate sections are fitted with thermo-couples (eight in total) evenly spread along the length of the assembled conduction path.
- All sections are insulated to minimize errors due to heat loss.
- Includes a water pressure regulator and a manual flow control valve.
- Includes a water pressure regulator, an electronic proportioning solenoid valve to control the cooling water flow rate and a water flow meter.
- Heater power variable up to 60 Watts.
- Water flow rate variable up to 1.5l/min.
- Heating and cooling sections, 25 mm diameter.
- The accessory is mounted on a PVC base-plate, which is designed to stand on the bench top and connect to the
- Heat Transfer Service Unit without the need for tools.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is supplied.