This kit, presented in a storage suitcase, contains:
- All the components constituting the pump,
- An assembly subset: input shaft, conical roller bearing, clampings and circlips,
- Spare parts components,
- The necessary tooling for assembly and disassembly operations,
- A set of files permitting the realization of practical work.
Theme of practical work:
- Characterization of the links,
- Guidance in rotation (smooth bearings and rolling),
- Tightness and protection of the links.
- The pieces of this mechanism can also be used like examples for the study of materials.
- Documentation and setting in industrial situation,
- General Drawing, nomenclature.
- Lecturer file,
- Work station file,
- Student file (texts of practical work, answers documents and course).
- Technical and educational file in Word format
- General drawing achieved with DMT software. Supply of the files in DMT10 version or
- DXF format (Compatible AUTOCAD),
- Drawings of the pieces achieved with the 3D CAD Solid Works and Inventor.
Dimensions and weight
- 560 x 410 x 175 mm – 18 kg.