- Study of the principal elements in a piping installation.
- Measurement of pressure losses generated by these various elements by means of a differential pressure transmitter.
- Visualization of the flows in the pressure reducing pipes and orifices.
- Observation of the laminar and turbulent flow
Study of the regular pressure losses of :
- Various diameters piping
- Smooth and rough piping
Study of the singular pressure losses of :
- Elbows of various angles
- Various valves
- Diverging and converging section
Measurement of the flows by pressure reducing
- Venturi, diaphragm
- Frame stainless steel with aluminium nuts equipped with castors, including two brakes
- A tank of 72 litres in transparent PVC with draining
- An industrial stainless steel body centrifugal pump
- 2 rotary flow meters with 2 valves for flow adjustment
- The various pipes are fed via a full set of 10 directional manual valves
- Two plexiglass pipe – sections with diameters.
- Two PVC pipes – sections, one smooth and one rough
- Elbows with 30, 45, 75, 90 and 180°.
- A diverging and converging section.
- A membrane valve.
- A ball valve.
- A cap valve.
- A diaphragm in Altuglass.
- A Venturi tube in Altuglass.
- A dye injection system
- A differential pressure transmitter with digital display for all the pressures measurement
- A temperature probe with digital display
- A control cabinet on/off of the pump with safety protections
- Technical and teaching handbook
- Necessary Service Power supply: 380V, 3 phases + N+ G, 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- 2000 X 750 X 2100 mm – 100 Kg