Pressure losses generated when the water passes through three standardised pressure parts (venturi meter, diaphragm, rotameter) are measured, which allows the fluid flow rate to be calculated and compared with a volumetric measure. Comparison of the pressure drop from each measuring device. Comparison of the pressure drop produced by a sudden contraction and a 90° angled pipe.
- A tank made of PVC, outside level with lateral tapping, draining and overflow for flow measuring,
- A tank made of PVC with draining,
- A centrifugal pump,
- A diaphragm,
- A venturi,
- A sudden contraction,
- An elbow 90°,
- A rotameter,
- A valve at the exit of the rotameter,
- A millimetric panel in PVC,
- A battery of piezometric tubes with recuperation chute for measuring of the pressures drops,
- A start/stop box with protection for the pump,
- The bench is made of PVC piping and Altuglass (Venturi, Diaphragm and elbow) and is mounted on a stainless steel frame.
- Supplied with educational and technical documentation.
- Valve study.
- Differential pressure sensor.
- Programmable indicator for calibration of diaphragm or venturi only.
- Instead of feeding tank
- 800 x 600 x1 500 mm
- Electrical power supply: 220V / 50 Hz