• A small-scale accessory designed to demonstrate combined convection (free and forced) and radiation from a horizontal heated cylinder. It consists of a centrifugal fan with vertical outlet duct at the top of which is mounted the heated cylinder.
• Comprises a heated cylinder mounted in a vertical air duct, with a fan at the base of the duct which can be used to provide a variable air flow over the cylinder.
• Heater rating 100 Watt at 24V DC.
• K-type thermocouples measure the air temperature upstream and the surface temperature of the cylinder.
• The air flow is electronically adjustable over the range 0 – 7 m/s by an variable speed fan.
• The air flow is manually adjustable
• The air flow rate is measured by a vane-type anemometer in the outlet duct.
• The accessory is mounted on a PVC baseplate which is designed to stand on the bench top and connect to the Heat Transfer Service Unit without the need for tools.
• A comprehensive instruction manual describing how to carry out the laboratory teaching exercises in combined radiation and convection (free and forced) and their analysis as well as assembly, installation and commissioning is included.
Combined Convection and Radiation
We are leading manufacturer and suppliers of Combined Convection and Radiation. Now accepting bulk orders for government tenders around the globe.