It is used for determination of heat of combustion, calorific value and sulphur contents of solid and liquid fuels. The Bomb body and lid are machined from corrosion resisting stainless steel rod.
Technical Specification: –
- Heat capacity: 14000~15000J/K.
- Oxygen Cylinder 5Kg with Key
- Temperature measurement range: 10 ~ 35℃.
- Temperature resolution: 0.001 ℃.
- Endured pressure in oxygen bomb: 20 MPa.
- Operation environment temperature: 15 ~ 28℃ ; Temperature fluctuation is not more than 1 ℃ during a test.
- Ambient humidity: less than 85%.
- Power supply: AC 220V, 50 Hz
- Repeatability error: 0.2 % (Grade C).