- GRC bottom.
- Double wall designed for over-pressured water (4 bars), 140°C, soldered and tight triple wall.
- 2-bar resistant cover closed by 4 bolts.
- Opening by swinging the cover.
- Temperature probe mounted on the cover.
- Agitator mounted on the cover and equipped with a propeller.
- The tank is mounted on 3 wheels.
- Exhaust valve.
- Double wall circuit exhaust valve.
- Double wall circuit equipped with a brass brass safety valve.
- Stainless steel safety valve on the cover.
- Safety key (level IV) preventing the agitator from starting when the cover is open.
- Agitator electrical control panel equipped with a timer (sound signal) for cooking time.
- Heating unit with over pressured water, 140°C, controlled by an external probe located in the tank.
- 2 stainless steel hoses (20/27) with 2 x 3-part (3 ½” and ¾”) fittings at each ends
- 6 kW, 380V 3 P (heating unit).
- 0,25 kW, 380 V 3 P (tank)
- Cold water, DN15, 4 bars.
- Permanent exhaust valve DN15, hot water closed to 100°C