Water-Water Heat Pump Test Rig Manufacturer
Range Of Experiments
- To observe the working principal of heat pump cycle.
- To determine Actual cooling C.O.P, Carnot C.O.P., Theoretical C.O.P.,
- Actual heating C.O.P., Relative C.O.P., Ton of Refrigeration Etc.
- To determine the efficiency of the heat pump system.
- Observe the working of refrigeration cycle also.
Experimental Setup :
- Compressor : ½ Tone, Hermetically sealed compressor, Make Emmelsion – Coplend/equivalent.
- Condenser : Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger acts as a condenser. Copper coil is merged in water tank to cool down the gas temp. Continuous water flow circulation is required to extract the heat of gases.
- Expansion device : Thermostatic expansion valve.
- Evaporator coil : Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger copper coil is merged in water tank to extract the heat from water tank. Same can be mentioned by electric heater.
- Electric Heater : For Balancing refrigerating effect produced.
- Rotameter : For measuring liquid flow of Refrigerant (Eureka Make ).
- Energy Meter : One each for power measurement of compressor & heater.
- Pressure Gauge : 2 Nos. for H.P., L.P. measurement
- HP/LP cutout : 1 No. to suit compressor, Ranko/Equiv.
- Service valve needle type : 1 No.
- Thermostat : 1 No.
- Suitable filter/drier Make Indfoss.
Control Panel :
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Dimmerstat : 230 V. AC single phase for heating control
- Main On/Off Switch.
- Voltmeter : 0 – 250 V.
- Ammeter : 0 – 15 A.
Last Updated on: 6th Oct 2015