Universal Testing Machine 50 KN
The is an industrial design electro-mechanical testing machine with a capacity of 50 kN in traction and compression, adapted for the particular needs of engineering colleges, research and quality control.
Tests may be carried out as a function of speed, stress or strain.
The analogue/digital interface and the software provided with the EM550 form a complete package allowing control, data acquisition and analysis using a PC. The advanced, user-friendly software is presented in toolbox form that demands no particular programming knowledge.
Data analysis and presentation can be effected off-line. Data from current and previous runs may be transferred as ASCII files for use with spreadsheet and other software.
The universal test machine allows a wide range of tests, including :
- Tension, compression and bending.
- Standard specimen testing.
- Cycling up to 1 Hz.
- Creep testing.
- Fretting and fatigue.
- Assembly and structure tests
- Machine control through PC compatible microcomputer.
- Dedicated interface card with simultaneous 4-channel capability (force, cross-head displacement, extension and additional analogue input).
- Interface mounted in PC.
- 12-bit data acquisition and control.
- 0-50 kN tensile/compression load range.
- 1,000 mm height under cross-head.
- 400 mm column clearance.
- 0.5 – 350 mm/mn cross-head speed.
- 2 twin row recirculating ball screw drives.
- Resolution of the displacement sensor : 0.01 mm.
- Screen display of force and displacement.
- DC motor with tachometric generator (or brushless induction motor, recommended for servo-driven creep testing).
- Safety shield around test zone
Equipment Package :
We offer the following equipment :
- Universal testing machine of 50 kN capacity.
- Analogue/digital interface.
- Control and acquisition software.
- Technical manual
Dimensions and weight
- 700 x 600 x 1600 mm
- 250 Kg
Additional required equipment :
- Strain-gauge load cells with capacities 50 kN.
- Strain-gauge load cells with capacities 5 kN.
- Set of 3X10 cylindrical test samples (Brass, Dural, steel).
- We can offer the following precision extensometers.
- LVDT induction extensometer Lo 25 to 200 mm dL 10 mm.
- Strain gauge extensometer.
- Other extensometers may be adapted for particular requirements.
- Set of chuck grip 50 KN.
- Set of wedge grip 50 KN.
- Set of jaws flat 1X45° pyramid.
- Set of V-jaws for round samples 4-12 mm.
- Consult Deltalab for supply of special grips, compression platens, test ovens or for modifications and special adaptors.
- PC computer.
Using Your Equipment
- 230 V single phase, 50 Hz, 1 kW.
- Personal computer, IBM compatible with RS232 free port