Turbine Service Unit
- A bench top service unit which provides a suitable water supply for testing a range of different turbines.
- Clear acrylic reservoir which holds up to 28 litres.
- Peripheral type pump providing up to 20 litres per minute or up to 30m head (not simultaneously).
- Paddle wheel type flow meter.
- Magnetic type dynamometer controlled from software.
- Software control of both pump and brake allows remote operation of the equipment over an internet.
- Links to a suitable computer via a USB interface device which does not require internal access to the computer. Also allows interfacing to other software packages.
- Supplied with full education software package including comprehensive results processing and help facilities.