Transfer Function of AC servo motor
- One no. of 1Φ, SCR phase control provided to vary 0-100V AC for control unit.
- One no. of phase shift transformer provided for 90ophase shifting of main wire voltage.
- Fuse provided for CW over current protection.
- Illuminated power on/off switch provided for CW & MW voltage input.
- One no. of digital ammeter provided for control winding current measurement.
- One no. of digital voltmeter provided for control winding voltage measurement.
- One no. of digital MC based digital LCD speed indicator for motor speed measurement.
- 3 phase input, all are mounted on a nice cabinet.
- Main winding voltage 230V AC
- Control winding voltage 0-100V AC (90o phase shift)
- Optical speed sensor for speed measurement
- Belt type mechanical loading arrangement
- Speed (0-1500 rpm)
- To determine the motor constant K1.
- To determine the motor constant K2.
- Kit Working voltage:(220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage: 100V AC
- Input Frequency: 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 0 TO 100V DC
- Output Current: 1Amps
- Two phase ac servo motor unit
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse