This system covers a wide range of themes which can be developed.
- Management of the intense currents.
- Temperature control.
- Handling of pieces.
- Study of a system with different technologies.
- Goods and people security.
- Maintenance of an automated system.
A) Operative part:
It is composed of a mobile frame, including:
- Chemical oil cleaning station.
- Rinsing station.
- Acid dipping station.
- Acid zinc plating station.
- Horizontal translation motor.
- Vertical translation motor.
- Jib crane.
- Retention tank.
- Filtering block.
- Electrical cabinet.
- Transparent safety guard of the working area.
- Ventilation hood
- The handling of the jib cranes in the 2 axes Y and Z (horizontal and vertical) is made with a speed of displacement of about 0,2 m/s.
- Temperature control of the chemical oil cleaning bath by waves-train and static relays.
- The feeding of the electrolytic zinc plating bath is made by a current generator of 0-10 A with controlled direct current.
- Supply of the current generator from the single phase network.
- Display of tension and current.
B) Operative part:
An electrical cabinet integrating:
A compact PLC with analogical inputs/outputs and TOR, PID regulation, 2 interfaces of communication.
A interactive exploitation dialog terminal with 2 display lines. 20 characters. communication with the PLC on the serial line, UNI-TELWAY protocol, 12 keys function keyboard.
10 service keys and 12 numerical keys.
Programming made on several application pages and alarms pages.
The power supply and people protection devices : differential circuit-breaker, contactors. fuses, transformer.
Current generator for the electrolytic zinc plating bath.
Technical Functions :
The PLC assures the following functions:
- Management of 5 positions on the Y axis in order to ensure the operations of chemical oil cleaning, rinsing, acid dipping, rinsing and zinc coating.
- Management of 2 positions on axis (high and low).
- Temperature control of the chemical oil cleaning bath.
- Manual run.
Protection Of People And Environment :
- Aspiration of steams above all the tanks.
- No waste to the sewage, the wasted baths will be reconditioned in delivery cans of and sent to approved centres for the treatment.
- The sounding environment is distinctly lower to 70db.
- People security by the transparent surrounding wall locked wit a key.
- Auto-control of the door sensor by a security box.
- Electric power supply : 3 x 380V + N + E. 16A.
- Sanitary water supply.
- Outside joining for draining of the noxiousness steams by 3m flexible hose.
- Inside Diameter 150 mm.
Dimensions and weight
- Length 2,4m width 0,69 m.
- Height without the hood 1,7 m.
- Height with the hood 2,25 m.
- Weight 326 kg.
- Resonant level < 70 dB(A).