- Soil colour Charts can be used for soil samples, rocks, archaeological specimens, animal pelage and other natural products.
- Matte color chips are mounted on 13 tabbed charts: 10R, 7.5R, 5R, 2.5YR, 5YR, 7.5YR, 10YR, 2.5Y, 5Y, and 10Y-5GY, plus a two-page gley chart (blue and green colors, and gray scale for submerged soils) and a white page.
- White page describes carbonate, silica, gypsum and soluble salts and shows half steps from 8.5 to 9.5 in value with chromas of 1 and 2 for N, 7.5YR, 10YR and 2.5Y.
- Charts store in a loose-leaf binder on water-resistant pages that allow dirt and debris to be easily wiped away.
- Charts measure 41/4″Wx71/4″H.