Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Manufacturer
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- A miniature shell and tube heat exchanger for use with Heat Exchanger Service Unit.
- Comprises an outer shell and seven internal tubes. There are two transverse baffles inside the shell.
- Four temperature sensors are supplied in tappings at fluid inlets and outlets.
- The heat exchanger is constructed from stainless steel tube and clear acrylic. It is mounted on a PVC baseplate which is designed to be installed on the plinth of the Heat Exchanger Service Unit without the need for tools.
- The stainless steel tubes can be removed from the heat exchanger for cleaning.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is included.
Last Updated on: 15th Jan 2016