Rheologic Study Bench
The device consists of a glass tank of capacity 20 liters, equipped with a draining device at the bottom of the tank. This tank is mounted on a welded stainless steel frame.
It is equipped with a lid bearing the stirring. The gear motor can be moved on the diameter of the tank in order to offset the potential vortex.
On the shaft of the stirring, several interchangeable devices supplied can be installed:
- 1 three-bladed propeller tilted to 60 °, stainless steel.
- 1 three-bladed propeller tilted to 45 °, stainless steel.
- 1 Rushton propeller, 6 blades.
- 1 screw anchor, stainless steel.
- 1 impaled propeller.
- These agitators have removable hubs.
- Stirring rotors are interchangeable.
- The tank has 4 counter blades – removable and adjustable in distance from the reactor wall.
- A stirring motor with integrated electronic speed control allowing speed and torque display. The speed is variable between 50 and 2000 rpm, the torque can be measured up to 20 Ncm for a maximal viscosity of 10000 cp.
- The influence of the temperature is performed by means of an immersed heater 6 kW (no cooling system). The temperature measurement will be performed by a probe with a cabinet display.
The electric cabinet includes:
- Output measurement connectors of speed and torque.
- Conductivity measure and output.
- Temperature measure and output.
- The on and off buttons and the emergency stop button.
The bench rests on a stainless steel frame.
- Power supply: 400V 3 phases.
- Dimensions and weight.
- L x l x h : 500 x 500 x 1700 mm – 80 kg.