Programmable Logic Controller (MITSUBISHI PLC) Trainer
- Input-simulation switches function as level and pulse Input for different input signal.
- Installation of output relay helps to increase load current.
- Easy-to-use windows-based development software
- With various peripheral devices and devices that support external extensions particularly
- suits laboratory experiment and project implementation.
- With various simulations I/O devices for studying and observing the results
- Use 4mm safety sockets Input/Output terminals to ensure the physical safety of users.
- Easy to carry, move and store with a suitcase design.
Since PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) was first introduced in 1970 , it has been widely applied to various industrial uses such as machine and process controls. Designed with the latest microprocessor and electronic circuitry, today’s compact-size PLCs provide the features of high reliability, high performance, high speed and networking. The use of PLCs in automated production lines improves system reliability, product quality, information sharing, efficiency and flexibility and thus reduces costs.
Programmable Logic Controller (MITSUBISHI PLC) Trainer is a self-contained trainer which consists of a MITSUBISHI PLC main unit, I/O devices for simulation and I/O devices that are commonly used. It provides students with a thorough understanding of the theories and applications of programmable logic controllers. The trainer enables students to learn step by step the fundamentals of PLC and more advanced controls used in industry.