Process Control Simulator Manufacturer
Process Control Simulator
- Built-in Function generator (Sine & Square wave).
- Variable gain for proportional control (P).
- Variable integral time for integral control (I).
- Variable derivative for derivative control (D).
- Self contained power supplies and power ON/OFF switch.
- Time constant of simple lags – 1ms, 0.47ms.
- Time constant of Integrators – 1s.
- Proportional Band (p)- Corresponding to gain Constants 0.5 to 25.
- To determine the time constant and transfer function of first order process.
- To study the open loop response of a simple process.
- To study the closed loop response of a simple process.
- To observe the time response of closed loop second order process with proportional control.
- To study the time response of P + I controller.
- To study the response of P + I + D Controller in a process.
- Kit Working voltage: (220-240)VAC.
- Input Voltage: 12V-0-12V AC.
- Input Frequency: 50Hz.
- Output Current: 1 Amps.
- Output Frequency: 100 HZ TO 10KHZ.
- Process control simulator
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse
Last Updated on: 3rd Oct 2016