Multi-purpose flume (5m)
This device is used to determine the behavior of flows. It is useful for researchers and students for experiments in the area of open flume structures in hydraulic engineering.
- A 76mm wide, 250mm high open channel for use with an Hydraulics Bench.
- Available in 2.5m and 5.0m working section lengths.
- Clear acrylic sides to give visibility of the working section.
- A jacking system permits the slope of the channel bed to be adjusted between -1% and +3%.
- Inlet tank with flow stilling arrangement.
- Includes a Venturi, sharp and broad crested weirs, 2 vernier level gauges, adjustable undershot weir and crump weir.
- Wide range of other models available as accessories.
Check more equipment of Fluid Mechanics Lab, just visit at main page of Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipment