Mixer Granulator Drier
- To study the mixture unitary operation.
- To study the wet process granulation unitary operation.
- To study the drying (by conduction and vacuum) unitary operation.
- To study the influence of different binding materials on wet process granulation.
- To study the parameters influence on this process (stirring, speed, temperature, pressure).
1 – Vat :
- A 316L stainless steel vat (hemispheric bottom) provided with right shroud and a conical upper bottom. It include a 316 stainless steel double jacket.
2 – Cover :
The cover includes:
- An observation windows with lighting.
- A sleeve nut on the vat for implantation of a Pt100 temperature probe.
- A vacuum connecting pipe with quick-connect fitting.
- A sleeve nut for manometer.
- A threaded pipe of (dia. ¼’’) for installation of an exhaust valve and a vacuum breaking valve.
- A pipe with quick-connect fitting (SMS 51) for powders and liquids filling.
- A pipe with quick-connect fitting (clamp 25) for filter installation
3 – A fast plunging disperser :
- Fixed on the upper flange
4 – A three-bladed anchor :
- Fixed to the central part of the cover
5 – A steel and painted table equipped with 4 wheels :
- Telescopic guiding column
6 – Electrical equipment and control cabinet
- This equipment requires the heating unit and the vacuum generator .
Dimensions and weight
- 1000 x 1000 x 1900 mm
- Weight : approximately 200 kg
- Power supply: 3,5 KW – 220V mono.