Methods of Flow Measurement
It is the quantification of bulk fluid movement. To measure the flow you have to measure the velocity of fluid over a known area. Gas and Liquid flow is measured in volumetric or mass flow rates.
- Net dimensions: 900 mm x 380 mm x 900 mm
- Packed dimensions and weight: 0.31 m3 and 19 kg Orifice plate:
- 20 mm diameter with corner tapings, manufactured to
- The equipment consists of a horizontal pipe including a gate valve, Venturi meter, orifice plate and pressure tapings. An elbow connects the pipe to a rotameter gape-type flow meter) with further pressure tapings. All pressure tapings connect to manometers held on avertical panel behind the pipe work. The manometers measure and clearly show pressure distribution against a calibrated scale.
- Technical Data:
- 6-tube manometer: 390mmWC
- Variable-area flow meter: 1600L/h
- Min. diameter venturi flow meter: 14mm
- Nozzle diameter: 18.5mm
- Orifice diameter: 14mm
- Dimensions and Weight
- l x w x h: 1100 x 640 x 870 mm
- Weight: approx. 29 kg.