- Implement the real Lonworks control network system on a single table.
- Povide complete system tools for users to develop and integrate Lonworks control network.
- Explain profound control network theories in an easy-to-understand way fitting for one semester.
- Provide more than 7 real everyday devices, such as fire alarm, temperature sensor and fan for control of network exercises.
- Detailed step-by-step experiment manual.
Echelon networking technology enables end-users to remotely connect, monitor, control, sense, and diagnose intelligent devices. LonWorks networks simplify system management, conserve energy, improve operations and reduce costs.
LonWorks solutions provide a unique opportunity for manufacturers of everyday devices to offer new, revenue-generating services, gain useful data about their products and customers, improve brand value, and increase customer retention. For example, manufacturers of dishwashers, washing machines, and other appliances can collect usage data from LonWorks devices that can be used to increase sales as well as improve future product features. They can use the network connection to add new functionality to their products over time with fee upgrades, pay-per-use, or as a free incentive to build customer loyalty. With remote diagnostic capabilities providers can anticipate appliance failures and trigger service calls, reducing down time for consumers.