- A computer interface accessory for use with all capture MkII FM fluid machines.
- Connects for FM equipment sensors via a single multi-way connector.
- 3-phase mains output with variable frequency for accurate motor speed control.
- Sensorless vector motor drive to measure torque.
- Automatic slip compensation to maintain constant speed.
- Secondary mains output, switched under software control.
- Interface driver enables linking to other software packages.
- Built-in watchdog circuitry for remote operation (with suitable equipment).
We are leading manufacturer and suppliers of Interface Unit. Now accepting bulk orders for government tenders around the globe.