The Bench enables the student to appreciate the fundamental concepts of Hydrostatics and Properties of Fluids.
The bench consists of a steel-framed unit, mounted on castors, and containing a high quality fiberglass work surface, a steel backboard and a storage cupboard and shelf under the work surface. The working surface is recessed and supplied with a drain point. A number of the individual experiments are permanently mounted on the backboard, whilst the remaining items are conveniently stored in the cupboard along with the triple beam balance.
- Density Measurement Specific gravity bottle.
- Manometry and Hares Tube.
- Measurement of Pressure.
- Demonstration of Pascal’s Law.
- Viscosity Measurement Capillary.
- Viscosity Measurement Falling Sphere.
- Measurement of Surface Tension.
- Use of a Vernier Level Gauge.
- Hydraulic Press.
- Archimedes Principle.
- Relative Density Measurement Hydrometer.
- Variation of Pressure with Head.