Forced Draught Cooling Tower Manufacturer
Range Of Experiments
- To determine Volumetric mass transfer coefficient ( hd.a ) for air, water
- system in a cooling tower.
- To study the temperature distribution along the height of the tower.
- The experiments can be conducted at various flow rates of Air & Water & calculation can be made accordingly.
- Experiment can be conduct on both Induced & Forced Draught condition.
- To determine & compare the efficiency of the tower from Induced & Forced Draught condition.
Experimental Setup :
- Heater Assembly.
- Cooling Tower size : 300 mm x 300 mm x 1200 mm.
- Packing : Expanded wire mesh (Two sets).
- Rotameter : 1.1 – 11 LPM to measure inlet water flow.`
Induced draught axial flow fan.
- Blower : Centrifugal type 3 HP.
- Orificemeter : To measure air flow.
- Water circulating pump.
- Set of thermocouples.
Control Panel :
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Switches for Pump, axial fan, heater,Etc.
- Main On/Off Switch for blower.
Last Updated on: 3rd Oct 2016