Flow Level Pressure Temperature Control Bench Manufacturer
- Study of the closed loop system :
- Stability conditions
- Response to a level instruction
- Influence of the parameters of control and the algorithm setting (TOR, P, PI, or PID) on the results
- Study of an open loop system
- Study of the characteristic curves of the system
- Study of a cascade control system
- A supply tank of PVC, with taping and overflow
- A Altuglass column with overflow and drain tap
- A centrifugal pump, 380 V three phases
- A master regulator with universal input, output 4-20 mA and a slave regulator, regulation algorithm P, PI, PID, PD + MR. function auto/manual – auto-adaptative with double display measure/instruction.
- Proportional pneumatic valve, with positioning.
- I/P Converter.
- Pressure control by pressure transmitter (output 4-20 mA).
- Electronic flowmeter (output 4-20 mA).
- 4 rotary flowmeters with tap.
- Level measurement by pressure transmitter (4-20 mA) placed at the bottom of an Altuglass water column with overflow and drain valve.
- Immersion heater with thermostat.
- 2 temperature probes Pt 100 ohms with transmitter 4/20 mA
Last Updated on: 20th Jan 2016